Saturday, July 30, 2016

I have a knack...

... For picking up little hobbies. 

Multiple hobbies all at once. And then I lay dormant for a while like an old volcano. Then one day I'm sitting here like, let's paint. No knit, oohh lets see a quilt. See where I'm going with this? Of course I but things that I don't need to craft with right now. But if it's on a screamin sale, well it would be silly of me not to buy it.

Example the paints at Michaels that were on sale 2 for $1.00

Did I need them? Nope, did I make myself believe that I needed them to justify buying them? I certainly did! So this whole trip to Michaels started because I found a new hobby I want to try out. Maybe get pretty good at it and then go from there. If been kicking the idea around for a bit, really deciding if I wanted to go for it or not.. And ultimately I decided yeah, let's try it. 

So I bough a beginners Calligraphy set! 

Again screamin sale I bought this bad boy for 55% off. I only tried it out a few times I need to sit and read he book and learn the basics and practice, practice practice. But I'm already loving it. The better I get the more stuff I will justify buying. Today while magoo is napping j will practice some more. 

Do you have any hobbies? What arethey  maybe I need to learn them too?! 

Until next time...
 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment