Friday, August 26, 2016

Monograms are...

... A girls best friend! 

I could burst with excitement for this post. I have been waiting since August 1st to post this. 

I am beyond excited to show you my August Monobox! Because I mean lets be real I am still a newlywed and my new monogram still need to be in all of the things. So without further adue ( yes I try to sound fancy. And yes I kill it) here's my August Monobox. 

This little bag made it a great day!
As soon as I opened it this is what I found. 
ITS SO PRETTY! It's a canvas type of bag with leather straps and embellishments. The thread is a chocolate brown for the monogram. 

Pressie a inside... No pockets but that's ok I don't use them anyway :) 

This adorable note pad and brown polka dot pen are too cute! (It's a brilliant idea to subscribe!  ;) ) 

The wait for the box to arrive was a little frustrating but that's mainly because I am absolutely the most impatient person ever. 

However once it shipped it was here in 3 days! I of course was hounding the mailbox waiting! 

Check them out they have all different things clothes, jewelry, purses and a host of accessories.

If you get it also let me know how you like them!

As always...



 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment