Saturday, January 16, 2016

A quick Little...

...DIY project..( and fun surprise at the end )

So I have wanted to make something for Magoo's space that we could use in his room as he gets older, and then throughout the house when he is a teenager and is sick of it.

The inspiration:  



We went to A.C.Moore. I love that store it's right up there with Hobby Lobby for my top 2 craft stores. They have amazing deals and prices all the time! 

I saw the glass blocks and lights on an end cap. Of course it caught my attention like a shiny object. 

($5.00 on sale originally 6.97)

($2.99)
(2.99) 

Okay it is super easy to do this but first make sure that the opening is on the bottom.  

Remove the backing of the vinyl that your purchased and place it onto the glass cube. 
 Use a crafting stick ( or a pencil) to transfer the vinyl to the glass. 

Remove the white and then put the lights inside.

Turn it on to check it out. 

Violá you are done!

Like I said it was incredibly easy. Took me all of 10 minutes to do. and cost roughly $11.00 to complete, people are selling them for roughly $20.00 or more. 
I love it and can't wait to put in in Magoo's Room!

Now for the surprise, I was introduced to Erin Condren planners by none other than Nikki (Honest Fox Blog) I bought one for my birthday. A gift to myself, and now I'm giving you a gift too. Follow this link and save $10.00 off your order!


Seriously check it out, I can't wait until mine shows up and I will for sure post a review!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Until Next time...

 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment