Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dude where have you been?

So it has been about 5 months since I "seriously" dedicated myself to blogging. I have had every intention to blog I promise. I've been busy Trying to catch up on sleep, and dealing with super strength heart burn, registering for cute little things. Reading books about some interesting things... 

Ya know what. I'll just post a picture that will sum up all the Dude where have you been questions. 

That's right kids. We are having a baby! Our son will be entering the world in September. 

Am I forgiven yet? 

I am going to make a serious effort to make some more blogs. Mommy Mondays, any hauls that we have I promise that I am going to try hard to blog again before this little baby is in college. 

Just wanted to do a quick blog post. Love your butts. 


 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment