Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Its a Christmas movie showdown

That's right folks, Its Christmas time again and we all know what that means. Christmas music is playing. Children are acting super sweet because of Santa, you're stress free and Christmas movies are on TV non stop. Weeeel at least two of those things are true, Fa la la la la .

On my way home from work tonight I said to Mr. B lets watch a Christmas movie. Which then ensued the usual well which one do you want to watch? Then you have to think, do I want to cry, do I want to laugh or do I want a classic.

We decided on non other than Home Alone and Home Alone 2. I mean come on cant go wrong with Home Alone

Its the feel good movie of Christmas time! And everyone knows all the lines because you've seen it A MILLION times. Its like Ralphie in A Christmas Story. You know hes gonna shoot his eye out! Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra RA!

Lets be honest everyone loves watching Christmas Movies! Which is your favorite?

 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment