Saturday, December 7, 2013

Quick Christmas Craft

I love crafting as I talk about all the time, yet i had only done one craft blog. Well get ready for another one... This one was pretty easy, I am actually surprised that I was able to do it.

Finished Products
All I needed was a black paint pen, paint, canvas, two empty protein containers, cotton balls and a hot glue gun. 

First we will do the Santa and Elf:

I cleaned out the containers and prepared the paint to make a flesh tone. From there I painted out the heads and the eyes 

I used the black pain pen to frame the eyes, nose and mouths of both m Took the brown paint to make the hair and tried to make the elf look like an elf.
I took the cotton balls and hot glued them to the lid of the containers and for Santa I stretched out the cotton balls so they didn't look so awkward. Here is the finished product

I thought they looked pretty good for someone who can mess up a stick figure. 

The second craft I made was a canvas with a quote from The Grinch. Started out like this 
I took the paint pen and wrote the craft, longest part was waiting for the paint to dry

This took me a day to complete. I am so happy with them! 

What Christmas crafts have you done so far?




 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment