Sunday, December 8, 2013

November Bride Box review... just a little late!

Well hello there lovely's-

I am a sucker for anything wedding related. I'm sure any recently engaged or married woman feels the same way.  I came across The Bride Box on instagram. Check them out here (http://www.thebridebox.com/) . This is no way an endorsement because, well lets be honest I dont have enough followers for an endorsement deal. HA! So back to the box... 

They give brides to be ideas for favors, products to try for their big day and craft ideas for $35.00 a month! When I came home this beauty was waiting for me


 So of course I ran in and opened the bad boy up.
 This is the inside of the box:



Believe me I was surprised with what was inside:


1.) Top left- What the box looked like when I opened it
2.) Top middle- Skin care samples
3.) Top Right- Sweating for the wedding razor top. 
I was super excited for this I was going to make one. Now I don't have to!
4.) Middle Picture- a sample gift bag
5.) Bottom left- A sample of a DIY Christmas ball
6.) Middle bottom- Candle sample smells so good
7.) Bottom Right-candle with the lid favor idea.

I am pretty dang excited to see what comes in December's box! You can also send them as a gift to a bride to be. Check them out.

Leave me a comment with your favorite Monthly box subscription.


 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment