Monday, December 9, 2013

December Birchbox un-boxing

Well hello, 
This is going to be a super quick blog tonight because I'm Exhausted with a capital E. It was one of the longest days at work! 

Anywho, I came home and checked the mailbox and found my December Birchbox. I was super excited.


1.) Back of the box
2.) Side of the box
3.) Once I opened the shipping box the 
birchbox said Sparkle and Shine
4.) Once opened the card w/ description
5.) Inside the box
6.) All the products inside!

Inside the box the products are:
 Eslor skin care,
 Number 4 non aerosol hairspray,

 Super Good Correcting Creme,

, The honest company healing balm,
[don't see this product in my box :(  ]

and a gourmet Chocolate covered pretzel.
 
 Birchbox Phone wipe



So that's what was in my box.
What did you get in yours?



 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment