Sunday, August 16, 2015

Life happens.....

... And 9 out of 10 times life knows what it's doing! 

I am currently sitting in the bathroom why my son splashes to his little hearts content and sings aahhhaaahhh. So far we only hit the drain once I'm calling that a win. It's amazing how fast life happens. I was talking to my future sister in law tonight about how fast the weeks go between working, parenting, sleeping and trying to be a BAMF. I mean it flies so fast. Our lives have been rather crazy lately I don't remember if I told you because, I don't usually really reread my blogs because I'm living life! ha, no, I'm too lazy let's be honest. But we moved we now reside somewhere other than Florida. It's a good feeling to know that Bret and magoo will have the season to experience it's going to be amazing. 

I feel like these all turn into a bunch of blabbing along. He whole point of the post was to say to enjoy life don't forget what is actually important while lost in the hustle and bustle of everyday!

Until next time which is hopefully tomorrow... Do good things! 
 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment