Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Why bother?

Why did I start blogging in the first place?  I don't always remember to post a topic in here, but I don't always forget. I feel like I never have anything to post about that is new and exciting. I feel like when we go full force into wedding planning I will have more to post about. But that isn't happening right this second. We are saving money and what not. The more I read Stephanie's blog (check her out, I wish i knew her in real life!--> check it out! BEAUtiful Mess) The more I realize I blog to keep track of things and to possibly meet new people like Stephanie!

Do I wish there were more things to blog about ABSOLUTELY! But I doubt that hearing about the fact that B and I  hung out at the house, and he played video games while I looked at wedding stuff on repeat can be old news. I have crafts I am gonna do. But right now I dont have the space to do my crafting.

I dont expect to be a daily read for people all over the world. But to have people that stop by just to see what we are up to and make new friends that way cant hurt! You can never have too man friends!


Off to rethink how I can get this Bloggity blog out there =)




 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment