Tuesday, May 21, 2013

How many times?

Hey guys and girls, 

So I was sitting in the break room at my new job today and I was thinking about what book I wanna read off my kindle. And the first one that popped to mind was 50 Shades of Grey. I have to admit. I have already read the series twice. And just to be clear before we go any further. It is not for the crazy monkey sex those two have. I swear! Girl Scouts honor! Okay I was never a Girl Scout, but I'm being completely honest when I say I really like reading the love story. Both times I read the series I was able to get lost in it. I could imagine Christina and Ana and see what was happening. I have gone through and read most of the books on my kindle, there are a few that I still have to read, and or finish that I have abandoned to read something else( Ha!)

The most recent books I have read are:


1.) 50 Shades Trilogy *x2*
2.) The Job Offer (Just started reading it)
3.) Imperfect Justice, Prosecuting Casey Anthony( still working on it)
4.) The Pact- Really Good
5.) Friends Forever- also really good


There are still some others in there that I read and cant remember the name, I mean I have read books in a day lately thanks to the kindle.

 So how many times have you read a book, kindle or paper book. I have others that I have read several times. Leave me some comments on how many times you have read and reread and rereread (Yes its a word, well at least now it is)

Off to get lost in a book


 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

1 comment:

  1. hey, shoot me an email. I have a thing I want to tell you about it's my first name (dot) last name @gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete