Friday, December 11, 2015

30 before 30 UPDATE...

... I am happy to announce that I have a update to my 30 before 30 list. I have been planning this post for a while and well obviously it hasn't been written until right this second. I apologize but as we discussed, I am pretty terrible a this. Anyway, as you all may or probably don't may not remember I had a list , kind of like a bucket list of things that I want to do before I am 30.

Here is the list again for a refresher--

1)Travel Abroad
2) Get Married
3)Run a 5k
4) Buy a house
5) Adopt a puppy
6) Go skydiving
7) Have a honeymoon
8) Lose 20 pounds
9) Grow my blog
10) Witness a proposal
11) Be a maid of honor
12) Treat someone to a Random Act of Kindness 
13) Go an entire week without social media
14) Visit the florida keys
15) Go ice skating at Rockefeller Center
16) Go horseback riding
17) Pay off my debt
18) Do a cleanse
19) Sew a quilt
20) Have a cousins reunion
21) Go on a girls only weekend
22) Send Bret to Tallahassee for a FSU game
23) Get a couples massage
24) Buy a NEW car
25) Have another baby
26) See the rockettes during Christmas
27) Vacation in California
28) Donate my hair
29) Serve food during the holidays
30) Start a new family tradition 
 
 
Well lovelies I am happy to announce that I can cross off # 30! We have started a new family tradition. I didn't realize when I started it that it would become a tradition, I just wanted to watch a movie. It actually started in 2012 ( I know how could I not realize it was a tradition) . The night of thanksgiving my in-laws were at our condo and I just didn't want to watch football anymore. I can only handle no little football. So I thought for a change we could watch a Christmas movie since it was officially the Christmas season. Santa arrived in the parade, Christmas was coming. So we decided to watch Christmas Vacation.
 
And now every year after dinner and dishes are done, yes while listening to Christmas music. We snuggle in and watch Christmas vacation because everyone needs a little Eddie in their life after a large meal.
Of course we say all the famous quotes with the movie. But this is one tradition that I started with Bret. I know some people go out shopping for their tradition. What ever it is I hope you enjoy it.

What are some of your tradition for the holidays?
 
As always, until next time...
 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment