Wednesday, December 2, 2015

We have ...

... and Elf on the Shelf!

His name is Sly and Bret and I enjoy it more than Magoo does. He showed up last year and decided to come back again this year.

When he first showed up in 2014

He flew in the on black Flriday.. A little early but to us that is the start of the Christmas season. This year since we are currently at my parents, My little Sister and Brother are enjoying looking around for Sly every morning. They read the story so they know not to touch him but that he is listening to them.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3


Day 4
 (Bret sang I came in like a wrecking ball,. No wait I came in like a dradle when we found him here) 


Day 5

Day 6

 So Far he has been pretty low key. I can't wait to see what else we come up with, Its hard for us to figure some stuff out because we have a dog and Magoo is 1 so he will want to touch him. Do you have an elf? What were some of your favorite things that he did?

Shorter post tonight, I'm so tired I'm falling asleep on my keyboard. I will have an update to the 30 before 30 soon!!

Until Next time...




 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

1 comment: