Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving was...

... So good! 

I have so much to be thankful for this year. My husband, my son. Our health, our families both near and far. The few readers of this little hobby of mine. To be honest I'm just like all of you. Basically thankful to be awake everyday. So here are my 25 things I'm thankful for, they are crazy and in no order (a few days late.. I'll have recipes posted this week. I promise!!)

1) coffee
2) nap time 
3) mushroom pizza
4) my sons laugh
5) nap time
6) I love Lucy reruns 
7) Christmas music
8) girl talk
9) nap time
10) my person
11) snuggles
12)country music
13) shooting stars
14) nap time
15) game night
16) crafting
17)mushroom pizza
18) staycations
19) nap time
20) planning trips
21) chocolate 
22) candles
23) my husband
24) snow
25) um, nap time?

In reality I'm thankful for all of it. I feel like I'm repeating myself but I'm so happy to wake up everyday. And I am SO thankful for magoos nap time some days. I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving and have an even merrier Christmas! Yes I say Merry Christmas, no I'm not sorry about it. 
Until next time...
 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

1 comment: