Thursday, November 5, 2015

30 before 30...

Ive wanted to start a bucket list. I sorta have, but now I am giving myself a limit. 4 years, I am 25 will be 26 in January. I want to have this done by the time I am 30. If not all of it at least some. Now there is one big thing on here that we all know was just completed. I did get some ideas from bucketlist.org if you are needing some inspiration or some help.

1)Travel Abroad
2) Get Married
3)Run a 5k
4) Buy a house
5) Adopt a puppy
6) Go skydiving
7) Have a honeymoon
8) Lose 20 pounds
9) Grow my blog
10) Witness a proposal
11) Be a maid of honor
12) Treat someone to a Random Act of Kindness 
13) Go an entire week without social media
14) Visit the florida keys
15) Go ice skating at Rockefeller Center
16) Go horseback riding
17) Pay off my debt
18) Do a cleanse
19) Sew a quilt
20) Have a cousins reunion
21) Go on a girls only weekend
22) Send Bret to Tallahassee for a FSU game
23) Get a couples massage
24) Buy a NEW car
25) Have another baby
26) See the rockettes during Christmas
27) Vacation in California
28) Donate my hair
29) Serve food during the holidays
30) Start a new family tradition

So there we have it, my 30 before 30. I hope to have more and more checked off sooner rather than later. I cant wait to see how long it will take to complete. Hopefully its does turn into 40 before 40!

What's on your bucket list, or 30 before 30?

As always, until next time...
 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment