Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Where in the world have I been?




I know its been a month and a half since I have blogged. I got a new job, I bought a new car finally. and I've been living the engaged life with my Fiance. There have been things in between but I'll get to all that. 

So I started my new job May 20, and since then the idea of sitting in front of my computer when I get home does not appeal to me. I mean I sit in front of a computer for 8 hours a day, when I get home  just wanna sit in the silence and just read or something. And honestly I haven't been too inspired to blog I have been so run down getting used to the new schedule and all. Its pretty crazy how long that takes to kick in. 


We got to see great friends tie the knot, and a beautiful setting... The rain held out which was really nice the pictures turned out amazing.  

I got a new car she is pretty amazing. Shes a 2005 Mercury Sable she only has 33000 miles and her name is Sally. ha I mean everyone names their car right.


I mean other than that we really havnt been doing much just saving our pennies to get our own place, we have a few places in mind that we are looking out.. Fingers crossed we find one.

Just a quick update not really much going on but I plan on blogging
 more and more

Time to get some shut eye
 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment