Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wedding Wednesday... what do we have planned??

So first and foremost I already told you I suck at this blogging thing. Which is why if you are counting for the week we are missing Tuesday. Yep I didn't have anything for Tuesday, I didn't know what to blog about didn't have a theme or idea or anything so I went to bed. Case Closed nothing too special about why there wasn't a blog I was just tired.

And Right now I should be  am working my second job... well i guess this is my only job at his point. But I'm doing that and decided what the hell. We need a Wedding Wednesday (insert cheers and applause here)

Our wedding....Is still going to be outside, still going to be in October and still going to be in Pennsylvania. So that's all still happening. The last Wedding Wednesday I did about plans was literally over a year and a half ago. And that's all fine and dandy however everything has changed.

So here goes....




Our wedding is going to be on Saturday October 24th 2015 at 2:30 in the afternoon, We are going to be getting married in one of two places either on a golf Course or in the Barn at our venue. The venue is a swim club that has different locations at said swim club that we will be able to use. The Reception will be in the same place. Okay so the Reception is in what is called the Paddock Room at Mermaid Lake in Blue Bell PA. They have a 9 hole golf course and a barn . So we have the Reception site nailed down. but we are waiting on the exact ceremony location. Pretty much just repeated what I just said but its that important i said it twice. 

Bret will be staying with his guys at a hotel the nigh before and I will be at my mommy's house with my Maid of Honor and any bridesmaids that wanna come hang out. And where i get ready the morning before is still in the air. Hey we have 3ish months to get it together. 

Our wedding colors are still Navy blue, Cream, champagne and now also Burlap and Lace.. Does that count as a color or a theme? I'm not sure but that's what it is. I have a ton of ideas for what I want to do and know how to do them and just need the funds to help with making the ideas a reality. 

I have my dress, its fantastic looks something like this 

Im Kidding.....Or am I??

No I cant describe the dress because Bret reads this and hes not allowed to know what it looks like. Blame him not me. 

Magoo will be walking down the aisle with Bret at the beginning and Bret and his guys will all be in gray tuxes. Bret will also wear champagne and the guys Navy Blue ties and such. 

Our flowers will be Calla Lilies with some sore of Blue flower. 

My goodness that is a TON of information. See I skip a day and then unleash the flood gates the next day. 

Well there you have it. Most of what is planned for the big day. I will keep some stuff quiet so that I have more to blog about and you have more to read about. 

Until next time.. Do Good Things!



 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment