Tuesday, February 19, 2013

40 days and 40 nights...

Its lent in our house in the sunshine state, and boy oh boy do I wish we had given something else up for lent. I think its the knowing that you can't have something that makes you want it more. We gave up fast food, and I took it a step further and gave up soda also. B cant handle that much so hes hanging on to his soda intake. You know how its been a long time since you had something so the idea of having a lobster dinner is pretty good. But then its the fact that you can have the lobster dinner at any time that makes you not want it. We were deciding what to have for lunch, and being that our house is majority boxes we aren't going food shopping so the thought of running to Whataburger, or Wendy's or Taco Bell, sounds amazing. Then its the well what are you thinking you want and at that point you remember oh that's right. we CANT have it and as soon as you say the word can't you can taste the damn food in your mouth.

What is the point of the release of the inner fat kid for this blog entry. It is that right now at 2:51 pm I haven't had breakfast, lunch and have NO idea what we are gonna have for dinner. and the only thing i can think that I want is a doritos locos taco from Taco Bell. I mean lent is kick starting me getting off the fast food train. I have a wedding dress that I am gonna want to look as good as I can in. And its saving money. yay for saving money, but boo for the fact that we don't know what were gonna eat! We can run to the store and get dinner but I really dont wanna do that. B just made a pizza so looks like I will have left overs for lunch but its a pain in the ass.

Haha! I just read back over the whole blog and it is pretty funny that today's entry was supposed to be about something else entirely but I forgot what it was supposed to be and it actually I am avoiding the real things I'm supposed to be doing. Damn I'm a procrastinator. I guess I'll go heat up some pasta and get to work! 

Have a good one, and if you get the chance Have a taco for me!

-C
 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment