Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tonights the Night

Tonight is the night that I am actually going to start my share of packing responsibilities. One of the only things that makes this actually fun for me to do is the fact that we bought color/room coordinated tape!

 Yes i got excited to buy it. Why on earth does tape excite me? Welly sillys because it not oly is different colors but it says what room it goes into and seeing that we are going to need a storage unit it will help us when we get our own place. B has started the majority of the things that needed to be packed. When I helped pack this is the amount that I was willing to do before I wanted to stop.




 But now its time that I sit down and turn on some music and get out the bubble wrap and start to wrap and pack the picture frames, and the desk in the office and all my junk that we have in the room. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have such a obsession with picture frames and have like 50 of them, plus things I have made plus things we bought. Its amazing the amount of things that we acquire after living together for almost a year.

We have like almost no time left to pack and I cant keep putting off the inevitable. Starting tonight I am actually going to start sleeping so that I don't want to nap during the day 4.5 hours just doesn't cut it anymore. I really hope that I get this stuff done and I don't actually start painting my nails like I usually do.

And B if you ever read this, Thanks for packing up the boxes you already started doing. Love you ;)

Sticking pens in my hair and getting started



 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment