Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Youre all over there like " I love Obama, I love Romney" and Im over here like " I like naps!"

Hello Everyone!!

So its Tuesday November 6th 2012, also known as Election Day! I have a favorite, I am not going to say who it is because I was raised not to talk Politics, and I miss the deadline to order my absentee ballot for PA, so either way I cant complain about who is elected. But I do have a party I am rooting for! It is nerve racking watching the numbers change and go back and forth... Its gonna be the death of me tonight! 

Moving on today was not too special, we have been finishing up the cleaning that needs done around the house. I worked, and I watched my daily YouTube videos. I have my favorites.. Lately I have had baby temperature. Not exactly fever but I keep telling B i wanna have a baby soon. Not in like 9 months but not in 10 years either within the next 5 or so years. So the ones I have been watching are Jennifer her YouTube name is JPSUESS, she has 5 boys and I just love her videos. she is so upbeat and positive! I love her videos. The next one I have been watching daily is Courtney and her YouTube name is GnCBishiop and she is expecting baby bishop #2. She is my age and has a handsome little boy, again she is super upbeat and the videos are cute to watch. The next one is Jessica and her YouTube name is GabeandJesss she just had twins not too long ago, and has a daughter. And I just came across Lora and her YouTube name is LoraandLayton and she is pregnant with baby #3 and her boys are cute. She reminds me most of myself. But those girls are just fun to watch and it almost feels like we as viewers know them. 

I started watching these YouTube videos because a girl I used to be friends with made them, and It was pretty interesting to see how much she has changed. She talks so different. Almost like she wants people to think she is highly educated.. But anyway that is how I found all these other ladies. I hope when B and I decide it is the right time to start a family ( after we are married of course) they are around and I can share my journey with them... Anyway...

That is pretty much all that has been going on.. Nothing fun and new here.. the same old 


Have a great Election nigh

-C
 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment