Thursday, November 1, 2012

Its November!

HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!

So last night was Halloween, and we didn't get a single stinking trick-or-treater. I'm so mad about that. It just didn't feel like Halloween. I have been giving out candy for 9 years and now NOTHING. I hate living in a college town. Called the family and Ry and Laci were able to go out as a Zombie and Rapunzel. They are going to go to a neighborhood thing on Saturday because of Hurricane Sandy. So that's always fun. We hung out here and watched Children of the Corn. Not very scary but def made me jump a few times. Then B went to work and I worked and did house work... aahh the joys of being a housewife. So around 1130 B got home we finished Children of the Corn. Then watched Godsend.... after 3 am rolled around we decided to go to bed. 

Yeah so glamorous isn't it. Its okay but don't be jealous...

So now that it is November officially we have a ton that we have to do before Turkey Day. 

Saturday we are going to go the Greek Festival up here with B and our friend. Should be fun, even though I'm not Greek and don't really enjoy the food it will be nice to learn about the culture. Other then that we just have cleaning that has been put off for um forever to do, Rearranging our bedroom. That kind of stuff.


We are almost done week 3 of INSANITY, and it is legit insane.. but totally worth it.. by the time Thanksgiving comes around we will be about week 1 into month 2, only issue is I do not like to workout in front of people, that's why I got rid of my gym membership. So we will have to figure that out...

Well now its off to start working for the day, with a nice cup of coffee. The joys of working from home! 


Have a Great day! 
C

 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment