Friday, September 18, 2015

Because the sun is shining...

... It really is a great day.

I was talking to my best friend and asked her, what should I blog about today, i need inspiration. she said you're getting married, blog about that. That is what Wednesday is for. So i decided to blog about how i am grateful.

I am grateful first and foremost that I woke up this morning. Because lets be honest. Thats always a sign of a great day. The sun was shining, my son was laughing and we had a few minutes to hang out... maybe i kept repeating, no, dnt do that. look its George. stop kicking me. just snuggle me. LET ME LOVE YOU. but it was our time.

I am grateful that my son is home with his dad during the day. I never went to daycare. I had the luck to be home with my mom and mam when i was little. I didn't need daycare. I am grateful that our schedules work out so that Magoo is home with daddy. Amd i am SUPER grateful that he has a daddy that is a really good daddy.

We have family around us. we have a lot of love and laughter surrounding us all the time. What more is there that one can ask for. I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to make this move and have a new start together.

I am going to marry my best friend, my rock and the only person that understands me by a look on my face. I am grateful that I found him 10 years ago

I am just happy to be where I am in my life, with my family and friends. Its good to every once in a while to step back and look at what you have. It could be worse, we are very lucky to be where we are.

Until next time...


 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment