Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wedding DIY...

...Signature board.

We were going to go with a board from peachwick, it was burlap with a tree. Now our theme is rustic country so I though that would be perfect. However after thinking about it we decided on something a little more us. I am very into monograms especially with my new initials. I can't wait to have a ton of "G" stuff. This is what I am thinking for our wall with our signature board. Surrounded by our wedding pictures and  pictures of our family. I love pictures






I purchased a wood letter G from the A.C. Moore. From there I also bought Navy Blue paint.Now i consider myself pretty crafty which is why i thought this would be a good idea.

Boy was I RIGHT. I absolutely love our signature board,of course the first thing i did was paint the wood navy blue. It only took one coat to cover the letter to the shade I wanted,.

(Photo from pinterest)

I let the blue dry and then I had burlap ad lace trim left over from our save the dates. So I used that to cover the edges.
Before

After

I cant wait for everyone to sign it. It is going to look so good.

We only have 24 days left!!

Until Next Time
 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment