Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wedding planning is a breeze....

....With a little elbow grease, glue sticks and patience. Praise Zeus we are almost done with the glue sticks. my fingers cant handle any more


Our Wedding:
When : October 24,2015
Time:3:00 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Season: Autumn
Theme: Country Rustic
Colors: Navy Blue, Champagne, Burlap and Lace.

There you have the basics, now for this chapter in Wedding Wednesday I wanted to show you what we are making. I will try my very best to include what we are using for each  and the approximate time it took us for them. I am not a professional and My camera is still in a box. However, we will make this work. I promise.

The first thing that is being made are the Center Pieces:


 We went to the dollar store and got 18 glass vases. and 36 stemless wine glasses. My mom is having trees and bushes removed from her yard so the sticks were free. The burlap is used to adhere to the vase. First we glued the burlap to the vase, from there we had the task to glue the sticks to the burlap. As we glued the stick the burlap also stuck to the glass securing it tighter.  Once the sticks were glued around the entire vase they were done. They are going to have a light up branch inside (they were given to me from a friend, Not sure where she got them from. I will find out and update)

Final look:


There are two stemless wine glasses that go on the sides of the vases. They are for the softer feminine look. Inside the glass will be a led candle. 

For the side glasses we also got them from the dollar store. We got the lace from A.C Moore (it was $1.00. Couldn't beat that!)

Very simple to make, cut the lace to fit around the middle of the glass. Once you have the piece cut glue it on. I put the glue directly on the lace and attached that way. 

Finished look:


Together they look amazing....



I absolutely can not wait for our wedding. It is going to be a great day. We are 31 days away!!!(I just peed a little) Its getting so real now. (And I'm so nervous, but I don't know why!)

If you have any questions please leave them below

As Always, Until Next Time...




 photo signature_zpsg2bzftcv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment